SENIOR EQUIPMENT & IoT ENGINEER
Are you passionate about automation and do you have experience in how to use standards for equipment integration?
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who have passion for factory automation and thrive in a fast paced environment. If you think you’re a good fit for this role, team up and apply now as a Equipment & IoT Engineer.
- More than 5 years of experience with factory automation and equipment integration
- Experience in high-level equipment integration using OPC and / or SECS/GEM standards
- Knowledge of communication protocols, such as RS-232, HSMS and TCP/IP
- Advanced C# /.NET development experience
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
- Great understanding of advanced manufacturing production processes, particularly in electronics, semiconductors or medical devices industries
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.