MES PRE-SALES ENGINEER
Do you have experience in pre-sales and business process analysis? Would you like to develop your skills in advanced manufacturing production environments?
If you are a self-motivated individual who has a passion for MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and thrives in a fast-paced environment, look no further! Team up and apply now as an MES PRE-SALES Engineer.
- Introduce creative and new ideas during customer meetings to help differentiate our sales team and product
- Provide technical support throughout the sales process through product demonstrations, requirements gathering, RPF/RFI responses and the creation of Statements of Work
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of customer processes and industry requirements
- Create configurations and customizations specific for given segments (e.g. electronics, semiconductor, medical device, etc.)
- Perform project implementation estimations and propose high-level project plans
- Handover won projects to project implementation teams
- Previous manufacturing, MES or other relevant enterprise software experience
- Ability to support the sales process and present customer-specific demos with confidence and expertise
- Strong English and German skills – spoken and written
- Ability to work remotely with internationally distributed virtual teams
- Open to travel up to 50% of the time
- Degree in a computer science or a related field
- Experience within the Medical Device, Electronics, and/or Semiconductor industries
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.