SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Critical Manufacturing is developing into one of the leading MES providers Asia for the demanding sectors of the high-tech industry.
To strengthen our sales and to gain new customers in the area, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager.
Do you enjoy working with customers and prospects, and do you want to become part of a rapidly growing successful software company? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Understand and analyze MES market demand in South China at any time, discover new opportunities and develop new customers.
- Manage existing customers and establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Identify potential customer needs and respond to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Coordinate company resources and serve customers.
- Following sales process to provide customers with quotations, negotiate prices, sign contracts and receive payment.
- Make sales forecast, sales plan and sales report on regular basis.
- Participate company’s marketing activities such as trade shows, seminars and workshops.
- Bachelor or above, major in Software Engineering, Information technology, Computer Science, Electronics, MBA, Automation, Industrial Engineering or Machinery
- CET 4 or above, with good reading and writing skills
- +3 years of experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, has a rich knowledge on electronics manufacturing process.
- +3 years of industrial software (ERP/MES/PLM…) sales experience.
- Strong leadership, good communication skills and strong solution presentation ability.
- Have an average software knowledge and skill.
- Able to frequently travel.
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.