SERVICE AND IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
We are looking for a Service and Implementation Manager with strong leadership and good communication skills.
In this position you will need to maintain a good communication and cooperation with the implementation team at the headquarters and feedback the product problems occurred at the local customers to the headquarters in a timely manner and urge them to be resolved in time.
- Establish and lead a MES implementation and service team.
- Organize and manage MES implementation project at customer.
- Provide the best service to customers after project acceptance.
- Maintain a good relationship with customer.
- Cooperate with external implementation partners and manage them well.
- Maintain a good communication and cooperation with the implementation team at the headquarters and feedback the product problems occurred at the local customers to the headquarters in a timely manner and urge them to be resolved in time.
- Work with the sales team to calculate and provide the project cost budget to the bidding project in time.
- Continuously improve the service/implementation or introduce new service/implementation methods, control and manage the cost and quality of service, and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or above, major in SoftwareEngineering, Information technology, Computer Science, Electronics, MBA, Automation, Industrial Engineering or Machinery
- CET 4 or above, competence of oral and written English.
- Strong leadership and good communication skills.
- +5 years software and manufacturing experience in electronics manufacturing industry.
- Has a rich software project management experience.
- Good customer service awareness.
- Able to frequently travel.
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.