We are looking for a software Support Engineer (with experience in application support) who believes in helping customers achieve their goals! This person must be capable of thinking creatively out-of-the box to track-down issues, reported by customers and partners, of our leading Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application.
This position is part of the Product Support group, providing technical support to our internal Product Implementation teams, partners and customers.
- Application Support – provide primary support by dealing with support requests
- Continuous improvement of support procedures, tools and runtime environment
- Interact with various internal Product teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Log and track issues ensuring the customer is kept aware of progress
- More than 3 years in application support
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Time management, organization and prioritization
- Attention to detail – thorough in work carried out
- Teamwork – working together to meet deadlines
- Initiative – seeking continuous improvement and implementing best practice in technology environment
- Self-motivated and creative in all aspects of your work
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
- Programming skills (C#, Typescript) are desirable; however, this is NOT a programming role but rather a software support role
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Experience with scripting languages (ex: Powershell, Bash)
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.