We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who believes in helping customers achieve their goals! This person must be capable of thinking creatively out-of-the box to track-down issues, of our leading Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application.
This position is part of the Product Development team, collaborating in the design of new user interfaces for our product and following up their development.
- Create user interfaces for new features and enhancements based on concepts, designs, and specifications.
- Create a coherent look and feel across the product.
- Documentation of product guidelines and best practices.
- Work closely with the UX Designers, Developers, Product Owner and Project Managers.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail – thorough in work carried out
- At least five years of experience in a professional UX role
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, organization and prioritization
- Teamwork – working together to meet deadlines
- Initiative – seeking continuous improvement
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
- Proficiency in Adobe XD
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Integration in a highly passionate team
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- An agile, focused atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Additional fringe benefits like mobile phone and health insurance
- A professional yet relaxed environment with free fresh fruit and weekly therapies (shiatsu)
Then just tell us why you’re the right
candidate and send us your CV using the form below.